7:21 AMWelcome Back!!!
Welcome back!!! My name is Mr. Morris and I will be your World History teacher this coming school year. Your first homework assignment is to print out the pages for your notebook and to get a new three subject notebook. It is important that you purchase the 8.5" by 11" notebook and to get a new three subject notebook. This allows you to glue handout pages directly into your notebook. If you buy the smaller notebook you will be constantly cutting pages to fit your book.
Things you will need:
- A 5 Subject 8.5" by 11" notebook- Meade makes a good one.
- A set of colored pencils.
- A wide ruled composition notebook.
- A blue, black and red ball point pen.
- A yellow highlighter.
- Three #2 pencils.
- A couple glue sticks.
Things you need to do:
- Go to the "Downloads" link on the left side of this page and print out all the documents in the "Introduction" part of the section. There should be two Introduction- ZIP files you can download.
|Total comments: 0|